Calling all testers

Thierry Nuttens thierryn1 at hispeed.ch
Mon Feb 12 22:00:15 PST 2007

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> Randy has placed Wednesday, Feb. 14th as the release date for
> BLFS-6.2.0. I'd like to ask people to take a little time to review the
> book and look for any changes that can improve the book before
> release.
>
> I've created a new ticket #2242[1] to collect any small issues.
> Patches are welcomed. See the Hacking[2] page for info on working with
> the book source. Just attach them to the ticket.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Dan
>
> [1] http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/2242
> [2] http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Hacking

Maybe it's not really relevant, but I found out that
ntp installation was referring LFS, bus as far I have seen, there is not
really an explaination about
reset the time of the hardware clock at the shuting down the machine.
The following links

ln -v -sf ../init.d/setclock /etc/rc.d/rc0.d/K46setclock &&
ln -v -sf ../init.d/setclock /etc/rc.d/rc6.d/K46setclock

looks for me not at the right place but in the lfs (chapt 7.5).

May be I'm wrong

Regards

Thierry