LFS/BLFS

jignesh gangani jgangani at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 22:56:20 PST 2007

Hi Gordon,
           I have just one question. What style of package management system
did you use? (ie. symlink style or preloaded library style or database
style) and What software did you use?(Ok , this makes two questions.)
          I have completed CLFS and on the way to CBLFS. I already have
installed X11R7.1 and Enlightment (E16 so is called now.). Then I realised
how serious is the issue of package managemnet.
          Any suggestion will be welcome.

- Jiglinx.