Network card installation trouble

Tijnema ! tijnema at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 13:11:03 PST 2007

Hi,

I do not have pci utils, i wanted to install them by floppy, but somehow it
fails to mount the floppy drive, it says:
floppy0: probe failed
and repeats that

well, i searched through the dmesg output, but it says nothing about a
network card loaded, it loads some TCP protocols.
this might be interesting as i have only 1 pci card, (and a graphics AGP
card)
PCI: Probing PCI hardware (bus 00)

and ACPI says some PCI Interrupt Link [LNK{A,B,C,D}]

i wanted to send full dmesg log to u but my floppy drive is not working, so
i can't.

Tijnema