Network card installation trouble

Tijnema ! tijnema at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 12:24:05 PST 2007

Hi,

Well, i recompiled my kernel, and i added the drivers for both cards, my
RTL8139D, and my Intel 1000MT, but they both do not work. Both build in.

Didn't changed anything to the bootscripts, so that must be good.

i have net-tools installed, and ifconfig displays only the loopback adapter.

How can i check if udev creates right device nodes?

Tijnema