help ,when doing blfs in chapter3

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 11:12:38 PST 2007

On 2/3/07, p sun <bluevaley at gmail.com> wrote:
> here is my computer configuration: winXP+wmware,
> though ssdh client,i can copy and paste the command text from winXP to
> lfs,and i have completed lfs.
> But when starting to do BLFS at "Chapter 3. After LFS Configuration
> Issues:The Bash Shell Startup Files ",for now it has not installed ssdh in
> lfs,how to do copy and paste command text from winXP to lfs through wmware?
> thanks for your help

You're going to have to get sshd built and running before you can
boot. Just follow the instructions for building OpenSSH, but build it
from the chroot just like you're doing LFS (there's actually no
difference). Remember to install the sshd bootscript so it actually
starts when you boot the system.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/server/openssh.html

--
Dan