Little note on psmisc

Chris Staub chris at beaker67.com
Sat Apr 21 12:23:54 PDT 2007

Tijnema ! wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know, this doesn't belong here, but i'm too lazy to search for the
> right list. As i have a very simple note.
> In section 6.49.2. "Contents of Psmisc", it says
> Installed programs: fuser, killall, pstree, and pstree.x11 (link to pstree)
> But oldfuser isn't there, while it is installed.
>
> It is in Stable & SVN book.
>
> Tijnema

You're right, this isn't the right list. But I'll answer anyway...

I see "oldfuser" in the list of Psmisc programs, in both the stable book
- http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter06/psmisc.html
- and development -
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/development/chapter06/psmisc.html.
I can only guess you are probably looking at an older LFS book.