stealing/viewing a tty/process

Warren Head warrenhead at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:48:14 PDT 2007

Hi list,

I'm not sure how to google on this, its probably something simple but I
don't know how to call it.
I have a ssh connection to my machine and am thus connected to a tty. If I
connect again I have a different tty, so two in total.
How can I switch tty's between these connections?
Say I started a huge command on one tty and the connection broke...., the
command is now waiting on input from me, but I can't give it because I'm not
connected to this process/tty, whatever.

Hope to hear how this works/how to google on this.

Cheers, Warren