Firefox 2.0 with BLFS 6.2

Scott Czepiel sczepiel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:45:31 PDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Ken Moffat <ken at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> If you aren't on multilib, you _really_ don't want lib64 in your
> system - apart from popt, presence of lib64 on non-multilib is
> usually down to user error, or perhaps a side-effect of trying to
> use proprietary video drivers.

Thanks for the tip, Ken.  I am running a pure64 system and I haven't been
following the CBLFS wiki as closely as I should.  I should have added
"#define HaveLib64 NO" to host.def to prevent X from installing into
/usr/X11R6/lib64.  I'm going to retrace my steps since X to make sure no
other packages have done the same thing.

czep