Firefox 2.0 with BLFS 6.2

Scott Czepiel sczepiel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:08:59 PDT 2007

Thank you for your suggestions.  I installed all the dependencies, but on
make I have run into a problem:

"Package xft not found in pkg-config search path."  It suggests adding the
path to "xft.pc" to PKG_CONFIG_PATH, but I can't find xft.pc anywhere on my
system, even though I assume it should be in /usr/lib/pkgconfig.  Did I miss
a step in the configuration of X.org?