Firefox 2.0 with BLFS 6.2

anirudh vij anirudhvij at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 23:39:14 PDT 2007

hi,
i build firefox yesterday,and had to turn off --enable-canvas to build
without problems.
with the --enable-canvas option on i got some errors like x-headers not
found(even though i passed in the --with-x-includes and --with-x-lib).
and follow the blfs book so far as the .mozconfig file goes.I tried setting
up the options directly in .configure to my woe .
also remember to put in --with-qt-dir in .mozconfig(it'll work without it
but the menu bar due to the default GTK is'nt that good looking).
also build with system nss and nspr(binaries are smaller,and as the book
says  you need it for thunderbird anyway).uncomment the line in .mozconfig
of the book.
I had'nt built firefox-1.5,and my build went well after i did what i said
earlier.Hope it works for you too.