InitNG (replacement of the old sysvinit)

jignesh gangani jgangani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 03:33:42 PDT 2007

Hi,
      Nop, :(.
      I downloaded svn version and installed it on my CLFS Pure64 as
directed on their web site but it keeps segfaulting at startup saying it
can't find the default runlevel. I have searched their Wiki and found some
similar problems. They say a file named default.runlevel in /etc/initng
should solve the problem But my default.runlevel file is in
/etc/initng/runlevel/.
    I copied the default.runlevel file from /etc/initng/runlevel to
/etc/initng but it was of no use.

Jignesh D. Gangani