Total disk usage for a full Xorg Install?

Leonardo Lazzaro lazzaroleonardo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 18:05:12 PST 2006

if i am not wrong mi whole LFS "setup" including some BLFS packages "cost"
me around 3.2gb. Including Xorg 6.8 , KDE 3.4(kde with allmost packages) and
some other things i use.
Not sure but its ok 3.2gig?
cause i want to do backup a in a DVD-rw...not sure how to do it.
Could someone help me with the backup?
AHh! the 3.2gig do not include things like doom3,quake4 and OpenTTD :P
Saludos
Leonardo