Glib-1.2.10

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:32:41 PST 2006

On 3/29/06, Henry christenson <exvor0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually what dan recommended worked just fine for getting it
> compiled.  Thanks everyone for your help i also bookmarked your page
> if i come accross other issues. Now that i got this fixed ill probably
> have little more issues.

Henry, I would take Randy's advice and use the config.guess and
config.sub from libtool from now on.  Those are the most recent and
are in /usr/share/libtool.

Also, please trim some of the post that you're replying to so others
don't have to scroll through the entire message they already read.

--
Dan