Feauturerequest: IPSec-tools, Squid, Privoxy

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Mar 25 06:24:25 PST 2006

Richard A Downing FBCS CITP wrote these words on 03/25/06 08:11 CST:

> However, the hint format is so restrictive (no formatting at all,
> newlines actually inserted to force line breaks, yadayada...) that you
> might like to consider a wiki page instead.  This is what I do.

I am wondering if there shouldn't be some sort of disclaimer on
the BLFS Wiki "Notes" page along the lines of:

The information contained herein may not have been prepared, or
reviewed by the BLFS staff. The information may be wrong, incorrect,
untested or may not work as it is advertised. Use of the
information in these notes is at your own risk."

I believe it is important that users know that the material is not
officially sponsored by the BLFS staff.

--
Randy

08:18:00 up 4 days, 13:34, 5 users, load average: 0.13, 0.03, 0.14