kaffe

Alberto Hernando pajaro.go at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:25:55 PST 2006

Hi.

I've read that kaffe is a kind of java machine. I don't know whether it can be
considered a good substitute for sun's java software. Is anybody here using
kaffe? In my debian box I've just upgraded to openoffice.org-2 and it depends
on kaffe, so I thought that perhaps I could try it. I won't be a programmer,
I just want to run some java plugin for firefox and a certain java program
(cgoban2, if there is some go player here). So what? Should I try kaffe?

	Alberto