Problem with mouse in 2.6.15.5

Satish Chebrolu chebrolu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 10:23:03 PST 2006

I use ALPS glidepoint touchpad on my laptop.

Even after reloading the module, /dev/mouse takes some time to appear
(sometimes). 90% of the time, it works though. Sometimes, even if
/dev/mouse is present, it doesn't work (as you mentioned). I will add
the startup script. But, mouse is very flaky in 2.6.15.x.

-Satish