Libpng Errors

Chris Staub chris at beaker67.com
Fri Mar 3 19:31:59 PST 2006

Lord Igtenio wrote:
>  >If you just had /tools/bin at the front of your path, then jhalfs
>  >almost assuredly didn't do this.  In that case, this setting was
>  >probably done after jhalfs completed.  In which case everything done
>  >by jhalfs is fine.  However, everything you've done since then is not
>  >guaranteed to work.  In fact I would certainly rebuild glib if not
>  >everything.
>
> That'd be weird, then, since the only thing I've done to
> PATH since it was completed was to add /usr/include
> to the end of it, in an attempt to make it detect
> Zlib.h(Prior to fixing it).

Attempting not to sound insulting here, but if you think adding
/usr/include to your path will change anything then you definitely do
not meet even the minimum prerequisites for building LFS at all, much
less for using ALFS. Please read up on your Linux basics (for example,
at the links suggested at the beginning of the LFS book) before
continuing any further with LFS.