Libpng Errors

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 3 14:09:22 PST 2006

Lord Igtenio wrote these words on 03/03/06 15:57 CST:

> And should I submit this as a bug to the people
> who work on jhalfs? I figured it'd take care of this,
> but apparently it hasn't.

There are a whole slew of folks that have successfully used jhalfs
to build a working installation of LFS. You might mention this on
the alfs list though , and someone might do a quick build to see if
they discover the same issues.

However, my message to you is more along the lines of you should
probably not be trying to use an automated build of LFS until you
are comfortable building manually and you are able to discover on
your own a messed up toolchain, and what you need to do to repair
that toolchain if indeed it is messed up.

You'll be a lot better off in the long run.

--
Randy

16:03:00 up 18 days, 12 min, 3 users, load average: 1.29, 0.55, 0.22