patches Offer

Omer Afzal clawbone at skt.comsats.net.pk
Fri Mar 3 05:16:21 PST 2006

Dear Sir / Madam,

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of
leading manufacturer cum exporter of Hand Embroidered Items Badges,
Emblems, Crests, Insignia, Regalia, Sashes, Pennants, WW2 Items,
Patches, Family Crests, Coat of Arms, Bands, Flags, Ranks, Epaulets,
Collars, Shoulders, Berets, Footballs, Leather Jackets & Garments ,
Gloves  and All  Uniform Accessories in all sizes.
We have a sound name in the overseas market due high quality
merchandise, competitive prices and prompt deliveries.
We are also available on internet and would like to invite you to please
pay your precious visit on our web site www.clawbone.com
<http://www.clawbone.com/>  and we are believe in that you must be
finding some products of common interest.  Please let us know art
numbers of your interest and also send us your own logos/graphics so we
can produce & dispatch counter samples for your complete satisfaction.
Further to your kind information it is our family business and at the
right time now our third generation is involved in this business.  You
can imagine how much experience we have even I can personally make all
the stated above items with my own hands.
I am sending you the picture of my work and have strong belief that you
should appreciate that pic and also of our work.

Your prompt response in the matter related would be greatly appreciated
by this end,

Cordial Regards,
Mr Omer  Afzal