DEAR SIR/MADAM

MRS.LEWIS JACKSON mrslewisjackson at netscape.net
Thu Mar 2 04:05:16 PST 2006

MRS. LEWIS JACKSON
TEL:+34-656685114
MADRID SPAIN.
( jacksonmbeki at netscape.net)
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I am the wife of Late Mr.Lewis Jackson a farmer from Zimbabwe. my lawyer got your address from South African Information Exchange in Johannesburg. During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all the white-owned farmers to surrender all their farm lands to his party members and his followers.
My husband was one of the best farmers in our country and also in partnership with white farmers. He did not support the Idea of our President against the white farmers,supporters of President Mugabe invaded my husband's farm and burnt everything in the Farm Lands, killing my husband and made away with a lot of items in our Farm Lands.After the death of my husband,my son and his family  decided to move out from Zimbabwe but i am still in our country with my lawyer due to my health situation thou my life is in danger,i strongly believe God to be with me and my family and to safe money my husband kept in my care for our future investment overseas. The amount is US$25M ( Twenty Five Million United States Dollars)and my son decided to move to the Spain  with his family where he deposited the money in a Security Company  as valuables. So, we decided to contact overseas Firm that will assist us move this money out of spain,due to my son's immigration status,he is there as a politcal  refuge and he is presently in a camp(assylum camp).We have agreed to give you from the total sum 20% for helping us to move this money to your country and 5%:will be mapped out for expenses both of us might incured during this transaction while the balance will be for  my family to invest in your country.
Kindly furnish me with your personal phone and fax numbers for easy communication. You can contact my son Mr.Mbeki Jackson on the above email address or telephone  number for further information. Note that this transaction is 100% risk-free and it requires mutual trust and absolute confidentiality and my son have taken care of all formalities regarding this transaction. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated in this regard.Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards,
MRS. LEWIS JACKSON