Xaw3d under Xorg-6.8.1

Richard see.sig at nospam.com
Thu Oct 28 15:21:48 PDT 2004

	Hi!

	Did anyone here succeed in getting Xaw3d compiled in Xorg-6.8.x source
dir tree?

	My script, which used to work under X-4.4.0, is broken with Xorg: it
creates an incomplete Makefile, with a lacking target entry for the
library. Hence, make ends successfully but no lib gets created... :/

	Googling did not uncover anything related. Am I on my own on this one?

	Any hint would be very much appreciated. TIA.

	Richard

--
If you need to reply me _direct_ then use following
<rgollub AT uninet DOT com DOT br> as return address.