gtk+/ssh: gdk error

Richard see.sig at nospam.com
Mon Oct 25 04:15:38 PDT 2004

	Hi:

	Hope to find here advices on hints to uncover the culprit of a perms
problem:

	The problem arises in a ssh connection running a gtk-based application
in a remote host.

	The application opens the main window in the local host, but, at the
attempt of clicking any menu entry, it aborts with the following messages:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)  serial 3643
error_code 3 request_code 38 minor_code 0
Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

	How do I do to trace the steps? It looks like it's a local perms
problem, hence should be, in theory, simpler to find out.

	TIA for any hint you might offer.

	Richard

--
If you need to reply me _direct_ then use following
<rgollub AT uninet DOT com DOT br> as return address.