x.org + GTK + Nvidia driver weird interaction?

Chris Macksey c_macksey at spamSPAMspamitySPAMhotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 08:27:58 PDT 2004

David Jensen wrote:

> I found issues with gtk+ and glibc's after 20040701, 'minimum profit'
> will not work, i tried many versions of gtk, glib, pango and atk.  Only
> reverting to glibc-2.3.4-20040701 corrected the glitch.  That said,  the
> version for testing is  20040701 so i am not helping.

Actually, you are.  That's the one point I deviated from the book -
albeit under duress.

So, here's the question, is it just a matter of flipping it in place, or
is my whole system borked?