SMTP being blocked by certain providers (wandering OT)

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 12 16:58:23 PDT 2004

Declan Moriarty wrote:

> At least you _have_ services, it's just your own server you have issues
> with.

You had to say something didn't you?!? ;-) LOL j/k.

My modem was on an APC 500VA UPS.  We had a light storm last night, so I
don't know if it is realted.  Modem is fried however...power adapter was
shot when I got there, tried another and no go.  Fortunately I do still
have a spare modem, but it'll have to wait till I can get back tomorrow.
  But that's about my luck.

-- DJ Lucas