Mozilla 1.6 crashes

Declan Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Tue Oct 12 03:59:32 PDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 02:10:46PM -1000, AaronL enlightened us thusly
> Hi,
>
> I'm running Mozilla 1.6 under LFS5.1 and BLFS5.1.  Mozilla crashes when
> I visit www.sis.com and click on the "Products", "Support & Download",
> etc tabs in the webpage.  Is anyone running Mozilla?  Do you mind
> visiting www.sis.com to see if your browser crashes?  I'm not sure if
> it's my system or if it's a Mozilla bug.  Also, if anyone have any clue
> as to why Mozilla is crashing will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
> Aaron.

I have the (binary) browser v1.7.2. The 2 links you mentioned

http://www.sis.com/products/index.htm
http://www.sis.com/support/index.htm

both come in OK. Even lynx can manage those. It's your browser. I do
have latest flash and java plugins. Your gcc version would be the first
question I'd ask. If you want a messy site, try

http://tv3.ie/welcome.htm

That closes moz-1.7.2

--

	With best Regards,