Compile

Steven C. exvor at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 19:22:30 PDT 2004

Hmm ok so here is what I want to acoplish
I want to put together a LFS system on a laptop with
no cd rom drive and only a wireless connection to the
internet.  Now the way I wanna do this is my wireless
card is supported in the kernel so im sure I can get
access with a boot floppy or some other small distro.
What I dont wanna do is compile on it considering its
only a 100mhz with 16 mb of ram.  So my question is is
there a way of compiling it over the network on a
faster computer but have the prefix for the compiled
package on a remote client?