the patches are nowhere on the lfs site

Declan Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Fri Oct 8 07:38:36 PDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 09:19:06AM +0800, Mhac Janapin enlightened us thusly
> Andre Müller wrote:
>
> >hi everyone,
> >
> >i'm having trouble downloading the patches...
> >the standard links won't work, and,
> >while yesterday, i found an alternative way to the patches
> >at last, i can't even reproduce that today.
> >
> >sad to say that i can't tell where i succeeded yesterday...
> >
> >anyway, if anyone can tell me how to get the patches
> >or just send them over to me, i'd be v grateful.
> >
> >apart from troubles with the homepage
> >i should probably say that the lfs-book has
> >greatly improved since version 4.0.
> >good work, indeed.
> >
> >best,
> >
> >andre
> >

> What I do is strip off the url to
> www.linuxfromscratch.org/downloads/patches

Just a quick hunt with a browser shows patches here

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/downloads/

The mirror I was on is
http://www.nl.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/downloads/

I don't know what patches you were looking for, but it appears to have
blfs patches also.

--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.