Reading Please?

Declan Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Thu Oct 7 04:58:11 PDT 2004

For a change(!) I want to RTFM before doing something.

I may have to go to a cable modem at home. For reasons which fathers may
understand, I have no wish to turn our family into a network  of remote
nodes, with high speed connections to the world's largest suer. I also
acknowledge windows will be run online.

A firewall beckons. The firewall hint is in the OLD section. Is it still
up to date? Anything on cable modems you guys would reccomend? To what
extent can a firewall function as a 'Net Nanny'?

--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.