The Postfix 'bounce' program

Declan Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Thu Oct 7 01:25:40 PDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 09:33:43PM -0600, Archaic enlightened us thusly
> On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 05:29:42PM +0100, Declan Moriarty wrote:
> >
> > That file is in the source too. I had read it before asking. It offers
> >
> > bounce [generic Postfix daemon options]
> >
> > :-o?
>
> Many (if not most) of the programs postfix installs are *only* for the
> master daemon to control and have no usable separated commandline
> functionality. That may be one of them.

Fine. Is there another way to do it?

If I want to bounce selected mail (less than 1% of what I get with real
senders on the other end) is there a way to do it, short of opening it
in a mailer?
--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.