The Postfix 'bounce' program

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 6 20:33:43 PDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 05:29:42PM +0100, Declan Moriarty wrote:

> That file is in the source too. I had read it before asking. It offers
>
> bounce [generic Postfix daemon options]
>
> :-o?

Many (if not most) of the programs postfix installs are *only* for the
master daemon to control and have no usable separated commandline
functionality. That may be one of them.

--
Archaic

You [should] not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it
will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it
would do and the harm it would cause if improperly administered

- Lyndon Johnson, former President of the U.S.