The Postfix 'bounce' program

Declan Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Wed Oct 6 09:29:42 PDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 04:44:15PM -0700, Durk van Veen enlightened us thusly
> http://www.postfix.org/bounce.8.html

Thanks for the reply:

That file is in the source too. I had read it before asking. It offers

bounce [generic Postfix daemon options]

:-o?

It does go on to give configuration parameters in main.cf and explain
them, but never the 'generic Postfix daemon options'.

My main.cf is probably OK, as mutt can bounce things, and it's all from
a hint anyhow. But the generic Postfix daemon options are probably
reminiscent of sendmail options, which don't know either. That's what
nobody writes down, and what I want to find out.

--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.