blender3d v2.34

Jonathan Lee chorus at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 5 15:54:17 PDT 2004

> I dont think gcc would be a problem its not even a
> problem with compiling kernels anymore.

Yeah, it didn't seem to fix anything after I installed 2.95.3
Actually, I couldn't even find a libstdc++* library in the
/opt/gcc-2.95.3 directory. And if it overwrote the ones in
/usr/lib then that didn't help either... cause the error still
comes up.

Does anyone know if I can just build that one lib? I don't need
all of GCC 2.95.3 (as mentioned... my kernel builds fine w/ 3.3.3)

--Jonathan