LFS Install CD

Alexandre Garrefa alex.garrefa at spd.com.br
Thu Feb 26 17:15:30 PST 2004

Thanks for the tips Luis. Someone have already told me about ALFS but i
cant understand it, it seens to me that ALFS is a project to creat a
package manager for LFS. I havent had much time to look at it better
because os work but if you or some other could explain me better what is
really is id apreciate very much.

Thanks a lot,

Alexandre

luis jure disse: