Can't compile libgnomeui

Chris Macksey SPAMc_mackseySPAM at hotmailDONTSPAMME.com
Thu Feb 26 11:48:31 PST 2004

This would, in general, be good advice for everything - but I assumed you
checked that.  Making sure that your images are readable (and there's no
real reason that I can think of why world-readable would be bad) and that
the directories they are contained in are readable/searchable would be a
"good thing".

<snip>
> > Make sure it's readable by the user loading sawfish--or quit using
> > sawfish.  It's basically a pile of bugs compared to Metacity.
</snip>

Chris Macksey
<c_mackseyAThotmailDOTcom>