Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Wed Feb 25 19:21:49 PST 2004

This is related to my previous post "modules.conf". I went ahead and
booted without a modules.conf file. The floppy.o loads fine when I mount
a floppy. But when X-CD-Roast, a front-end to cdrtools, starts up, only
sg.o and scsi_mod.o are loaded by the kernel.  I must load ide-scsi.o
with modprobe, before X-CD-Roast can detect a loaded disk. Can someone
point me in the right direction for fixing this?  I guess I want all
three, sg.o, scsi_mod.o and ide-scsi.o, to load together without manual
intervention.

--
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of
thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible,