i cannot understand any of this

michael michael8110 at terra.com.br
Wed Feb 25 14:06:33 PST 2004

I cannot understand a word of this,would someone have the kindness and
the patience to give me at least a clue?Thanks in advance,michael

TSC cannot be used as a timesource.  <4>Possible reasons for this are:
  You're running with Speedstep,
  You don't have DMA enabled for your hard disk (see hdparm),
  Incorrect TSC synchronization on an SMP system (see dmesg).
Falling back to a sane timesource now.
EXT3 FS on hda2, internal journal
NTFS volume version 3.1.
kjournald starting.  Commit interval 5 seconds
EXT3 FS on hdb1, internal journal
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.