Can't compile libgnomeui

Thomas Paricaud thomas.paricaud at tele2.fr
Wed Feb 25 12:43:18 PST 2004

Chris Macksey wrote:

> Since it seems like it's literally *everything* that loads PNGs, GNOME or
> not, again, my instincts are telling me it's libpng.  This brings to my
> mind these questions:
>
> * What version of libpng/gtk/sawfish/metacity/libgnomeui are you
> installing?

I'm installing :
libpng-1.2.5
gtk+-2.2.4
sawfish-1.3
metacity-2.6.3
libgnomeui-2.4.0.1

> * What were your CFLAGS (if any) for the installation of these
> things?

No CFLAGS.

> * Do you have compile/install logs of libpng, GTK, and libgnomeui
> that I might be able to look at?

I have no compile log but since I installed all packages in seperate
directories (I use stow) I can have the list of the files installed for
each packages and I have the config.log of libgnomeui too but it's too large
to be attached.

I also recompiled and reinstalled XFree correctly since it was bad installed
but it didn't change anything.

Thank you for your attention
Thomas