Can't compile libgnomeui

Chris Macksey SPAMc_mackseySPAM at hotmailDONTSPAMME.com
Wed Feb 25 10:57:56 PST 2004

<snip>
> I had the same kind of error while loadind sawfish :
>
> Error: no such image,
> /usr/share/sawfish/1.3/themes/Crux/inactive:top-left-border.png
>
> This image exist but I think sawfish can't load it.
</snip>

Since it seems like it's literally *everything* that loads PNGs, GNOME or
not, again, my instincts are telling me it's libpng.  This brings to my mind
these questions:

* What version of libpng/gtk/sawfish/metacity/libgnomeui are you installing?
* What were your CFLAGS (if any) for the installation of these things?
* Do you have compile/install logs of libpng, GTK, and libgnomeui that I
might be able to look at?

Chris Macksey
<c_mackseyAThotmailDOTcom>