XFree86 installation error

Sebastiano info at sebastianogazzola.it
Mon Feb 23 08:16:46 PST 2004

I have checked my host.def configuration file, and I have the directive

#define HasFreetype2             YES

as indicated by BLFS book. Do I have to try without this directive? Or can I
try deleting it from host.def file? Do you think it's better if I intall
FreeType before compiling XFree86?

Many thanks for your help

Sebastiano

news:403A2DB8.3030507 at web.de...