Problem switching from X to terminal

Andre Müller andre.muller at web.de
Mon Feb 23 05:24:18 PST 2004

hi,

nothing definite, but i remember reading that when using dri and
framebuffers AND the svgalib (i don't know if you sport it, but
according to your setup...

well, the svga documentation said that the video timings have
to be identical for svga and x, then.

which is not that easy as they don't directly translate. so it
needs either some computing of correct values or leaving out
one of the features. your symptoms seem to be as described
in the docs. if so, read there.

best

andre