tar for rpm?

Markolbert at aol.com Markolbert at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 09:31:38 PST 2004

I want to install logrotate on my LFS system, but I can only seem to find it in RPM format. I've used rpm before, no problem, but... I can't seem to find tar'd source code for rpm itself, all the sites I've checked have it as an rpm itself.

Needless to say, it's a little difficult to rpm an rpm when you don't >>have<< rpm already installed :)

Can someone direct me to a site where the rpm source code is available as a plain old tar/tar.gz file?? ThanX!

- Mark