Can't compile libgnomeui

Thomas Paricaud thomas.paricaud at tele2.fr
Sun Feb 22 10:19:30 PST 2004

I have another problem with png files :
I installed metacity-2.6.3 and I tried to start X. I get the following
error:

Window manager warning: Failed to load theme "Simple": Line 91 character 91:
Couldn't recognize the image file format for file
'/usr/share/themes/Simple/metacity-1/minimize.png'
Window manager warning: Failed to load theme "Simple": Line 91 character 91:
Couldn't recognize the image file format for file
'/usr/share/themes/Simple/metacity-1/minimize.png'

And X shut down.

These errors seems to be linked. Has somebody an idea ?
Thank you for your help.

Thomas