still trying to get kernel pppoe to work

Declan Moriarty declan.moriartyt at ntlworld.ie
Fri Feb 20 12:27:31 PST 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 08:08:46PM +0000, Tom Haller enlightened us
thusly
> Hello again,
>
> Does anyone know of another news group or mailing list which might
> address ppp/pppoe problems? Maybe I'll have better luck there. In the
> mean time, sadly, I'm dead in the water; I'm afraid all the time and
> effort I spent building this system may be for nothing (except that I
> learned a good deal along the way, which is not nothing).

I've wrapped your lines. Try setting it for about 72.

There is/used to be a pppd mailing list on vger.kernel.org

linux-pppd? mail to majordomo@ with lists in the body, or google for it.

The guys wrote me a patch just for my machine when pppd broke
compatability with previous versions all those years ago. I had the new
kernel, the old pppd, and nothing worked.

--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.