[OT] Profundities (was LPRng)

Declan Moriarty declan.moriartyt at ntlworld.ie
Fri Feb 20 12:23:02 PST 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 11:55:10AM -0600, Albert enlightened us thusly
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:53:26 +0000
> Declan Moriarty <declan.moriartyt at ntlworld.ie> wrote:
> <snip>
> > And the infuriating thing is that the 'easy to use
> > frontend' is often more difficult to grapple with than ghostscript
> > itself.
>
> That's profound.  Rewrite that in a more generic form to apply to front
> ends in general and you have an excellent signature.

I already have many excellent one-liners for sig files. I make them up
as I go along, or remember the few good ones heard elsewhere. How about
these

Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids!

Without the optimist, the pessimist wouldn't know how happy he isn't

The infuriating thing about old age is you remember how much you forget

etc.

Now to get one that lets people know I'm a J.W., is funnier than the
above - all on one line. I also want the computer equivelant of
"Paper never refused ink"

--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.