MIME encoding and mutt

Guenter Hopf qe1 at qe1.org
Tue Feb 17 02:55:29 PST 2004

hi Declan,

well, all i can say is, Mutt is able to do MIME, it works perfectly well
for me (at least i can read all my ebay mails). as far as i recall you
need some extra library for MIME, so you might need to get that and
recompile mutt (which is peanuts compared to compiling evolution...). i
dont remember which lib that was though.

cheers,
guenter

--
Kiss that frog, and you will get your prince... 8)

ICQ # 33638817           ---   jabber: qe1 at home.qe1.org
e-mail: qe1 at qe1.org      ---         http://www.qe1.org