MIME encoding and mutt

Declan Moriarty declan.moriartyt at ntlworld.ie
Tue Feb 17 02:15:12 PST 2004

I got this the today from ebay. I'm running mutt in a console.

Your Email Client does not support MIME encoding. Please upgrade to
MIME-enabled Email Client (almost every modern Email Client is
MIME-capable).

Can mutt do this for them?

I suppose I could get into Evolution, or the like. I never got fond of
mutt, just fond of not having to jump into X every time.

Even if mutt does do this, that still leaves me with the problem that
urls don't copy 'n' paste from consoles to X.

Is it worth the pain to get Evolution, or the like? This is LFS-3.3, BTW
and LFS-5 is coming along into BLFS - s l o w l y.
--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.