kdebase 'make' error

Patrick Schleicher seawood at team-gamestar.de
Wed Feb 11 10:12:23 PST 2004

Hello NG,

I tried to install KDE 3.2 (I'm using Qt 3.3). aRts and kdelibs compiled
without probs but during the 'make' process from kdebase-3.2 I got the
foolowing error:

/opt/kde-3.2/bin/dcopidlng: line 1: kde-config: command not found
Can't open perl script "/dcopidlng/kalyptus": No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [dcop.kidl] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/sources/bauen/kdebase-3.2.0/konqueror/keditbookmarks'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/sources/bauen/kdebase-3.2.0/konqueror'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/sources/bauen/kdebase-3.2.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Has anyone seen this error before? Please help...

greets

Patrick

(Rich Cook)