LFS 5.0, missing device /dev/agpart in FX86 start up

Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Mon Feb 9 20:11:30 PST 2004

Ken Moffat wrote:
<snip>

Thanks again, Ken.

Actually, I have installed every LFS since 3.3 and this is the absolute
first time I have ever had to do this (new machine with different
devices).  I was always unclear about  what those little files were for
or how they were made.  So thanks for the tips.  I did a mknod and now
X comes up in a proper mode.

--
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of
thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible,