re re startx won't

michael michael8110 at terra.com.br
Tue Feb 10 00:21:49 PST 2004

Richard,thanks for answering,but unfortunately removing the file did not solve the matter,the same message is still there,oh and i forgot to mention that there's additional information as to the sudden disappearance of xinit as well..so for the moment, heresy aside,windows is arranging things and i remain shocked and surprised :-).Further,i see no reason for this,since i'm quite certain not to have turned anything off abruptly,it's as impossible for me as going out without locking the door for example.So please,can you think of anything else to fish me out of this pickle?Thanks,michael