LFS 5.0, missing device /dev/agpart in FX86 start up

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 17:52:24 PST 2004

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 07:40:57PM -0600, Albert wrote:

> Where?

Well, I don't know where it will end up, or whether the version in the
downloads section has been improperly modified, so I will point you to
the original in bugzilla. You'll have to name it make_devices.bz2

http://bugs.linuxfromscratch.org/attachment.cgi?id=30&action=view

>     -- George Orwell as Syme in "1984"

Fine book. Have you read Animal Farm?

--
Archaic

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
and servile but it is morally treasonable to the American public.

- Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918